Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God?AJUJU
Home | Religion and spirituality | ( 1 ) | Subscribe | Post an answer Asked by Chris on Saturday September 24, 2011 12:49:59:
I was watching an interview of Morgan Freeman by Piers Morgan tonight when the latter asked this question "Do you fear God?" and Freeman replied "I don't. I don't fear anything..I am God"
Now, if he really was really living in a country like Nigeria, this will not go down well for him in the public as it will be taken as blasphemy. Besides, not believing in God would only make people avoid associating with you. I am really saddened that a country like America which prides itself as a Christian nation would still have a lot of atheists and people who don't believe in anything.
I fail to understand why people would have a reason not to believe in God, especially after he has already revealed himself
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Emeka on Saturday October 8, 2011 at 10:34:57: It is sad and he is an old man and still denying God on cable television. I just hope he was joking but God doesn't take jokes like that. You can't just deny God on tv. I pray for his soul
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Logan Smith on Friday January 20, 2012 at 22:38:27: Im so happy was never raised with religion pushed down my throat. All religions are jokes, there in no god people get a hold of yourselfs, Its scientifically that the earth was created by accident. Watch Freemans new show it goes into all that stuff. Until there is actual solid proof, i think ill take math and science's side.
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Felix on Saturday January 21, 2012 at 6:49:34: Jesus said, he who denies me before me, i would deny before my Father in heaven, So if you really want to avoid going to hell, you should not deny Jesus or God, especially in public.
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Logan Smith on Tuesday February 7, 2012 at 19:21:19: right now i am LOLING . hahaha
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Johnny Robson on Tuesday April 17, 2012 at 14:32:16: It makes me very sad that 500 years after Galileo was tortured for saying the earth revolved around the sun anyone can still believe religious fiction over scientific fact. Religion traps people with the stick of hell and the carrot of heaven so Morgan Freeman should be commended for making the bold choice to choose what we can prove to be true over what we would like to be true. I wish the religious people on here would at least take a look at his amazing series on the laws of the Universe - Through the Wormhole. It might be quite an eye opener for you
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Responder on Thursday March 12, 2015 at 20:51:53: Circular reasoning that the earth was an accident...with no proof. Does the earth offer existence from a platform that with uncertainty that all things just happen to be? I would reckon none of you on here are as scientific as Newton, yet he believed in God...he believed in creation and he would ridicule you who say the moon just happens to be far enough away from the earth.....the sun just happens to be far enough away from the earth....that the human body is amazing just because evolution and character traits happened before extinction. Yet, the earth and heavens testify of God. But I guess you intellectual giants invented those things. Humans did not invent one truth about math and science they discovered it and still do not understand the truths. So why do you deny Christ ever lived? The scholars of his day could not deny he lived, they could not deny the eyewitness accounts (proof) of his miracles. If none of those things happened then it would have been easy for the world to debunk it all as a fairy tale...but too many people saw these things. It appears that there are some that do weigh out the facts by themselves and come to a conclusion about the existence of God.
Post your Answer Required fields are Name and Answer.
- Nonso in Shopping: What is the best time to buy things in Nigeria - Wednesday November 16, 2016
- Amaka in Shopping: What can I buy with N100 in Nigeria - Monday November 7, 2016
- Ify in Life and society: What is the average life span of people living in Nigeria - Thursday November 3, 2016
- Felix in Food and cooking: How much is a 50kg bag of rice in your place - Thursday October 27, 2016
- Peter in Anything: Why do Niger Delta militants blow up oil pipelines - Thursday October 27, 2016
- Emma in Business: Can I sell stuff on Amazon from Nigeria - Wednesday October 26, 2016
- Gbenga in Politics: Should Donald Trump become President of the United States - Tuesday October 25, 2016
- Malachy in Politics: Why are white Americans angry with Obama - Tuesday October 25, 2016
- Nonso in Anything: Why are Igbo governors afraid of banning cattle grazing - Saturday October 15, 2016
- Ifeoma in Internet: How do I register a Domain name in Nigeria - Thursday October 13, 2016
- Chimezie in Anything: What happens to Igbo properties after Biafra - Wednesday October 12, 2016
- Musa in Life and society: Why do rich Nigerians die in foreign countries - Wednesday October 12, 2016