Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God?AJUJU
Home | Religion and spirituality | ( 1 ) | Subscribe | Post an answer Asked by Chris on Saturday September 24, 2011 12:49:59:
I was watching an interview of Morgan Freeman by Piers Morgan tonight when the latter asked this question "Do you fear God?" and Freeman replied "I don't. I don't fear anything..I am God"
Now, if he really was really living in a country like Nigeria, this will not go down well for him in the public as it will be taken as blasphemy. Besides, not believing in God would only make people avoid associating with you. I am really saddened that a country like America which prides itself as a Christian nation would still have a lot of atheists and people who don't believe in anything.
I fail to understand why people would have a reason not to believe in God, especially after he has already revealed himself
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Emeka on Saturday October 8, 2011 at 10:34:57: It is sad and he is an old man and still denying God on cable television. I just hope he was joking but God doesn't take jokes like that. You can't just deny God on tv. I pray for his soul
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Logan Smith on Friday January 20, 2012 at 22:38:27: Im so happy was never raised with religion pushed down my throat. All religions are jokes, there in no god people get a hold of yourselfs, Its scientifically that the earth was created by accident. Watch Freemans new show it goes into all that stuff. Until there is actual solid proof, i think ill take math and science's side.
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Felix on Saturday January 21, 2012 at 6:49:34: Jesus said, he who denies me before me, i would deny before my Father in heaven, So if you really want to avoid going to hell, you should not deny Jesus or God, especially in public.
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Logan Smith on Tuesday February 7, 2012 at 19:21:19: right now i am LOLING . hahaha
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Johnny Robson on Tuesday April 17, 2012 at 14:32:16: It makes me very sad that 500 years after Galileo was tortured for saying the earth revolved around the sun anyone can still believe religious fiction over scientific fact. Religion traps people with the stick of hell and the carrot of heaven so Morgan Freeman should be commended for making the bold choice to choose what we can prove to be true over what we would like to be true. I wish the religious people on here would at least take a look at his amazing series on the laws of the Universe - Through the Wormhole. It might be quite an eye opener for you
Re: Why does Morgan Freeman not believe in God Reply by Responder on Thursday March 12, 2015 at 20:51:53: Circular reasoning that the earth was an accident...with no proof. Does the earth offer existence from a platform that with uncertainty that all things just happen to be? I would reckon none of you on here are as scientific as Newton, yet he believed in God...he believed in creation and he would ridicule you who say the moon just happens to be far enough away from the earth.....the sun just happens to be far enough away from the earth....that the human body is amazing just because evolution and character traits happened before extinction. Yet, the earth and heavens testify of God. But I guess you intellectual giants invented those things. Humans did not invent one truth about math and science they discovered it and still do not understand the truths. So why do you deny Christ ever lived? The scholars of his day could not deny he lived, they could not deny the eyewitness accounts (proof) of his miracles. If none of those things happened then it would have been easy for the world to debunk it all as a fairy tale...but too many people saw these things. It appears that there are some that do weigh out the facts by themselves and come to a conclusion about the existence of God.
Post your Answer Required fields are Name and Answer.
- Uchenna in Anything: What type of clothes do Nigerians wear - Friday September 30, 2016
- Donald in Finance: What are the effects of recession on Nigeria's economy - Thursday September 29, 2016
- Andrew in Shopping: How much does it cost to refill a 19 litre jar of drinking water in Nigeria - Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Nnamdi in Food and cooking: Can I get a lis of fruits that are made in Nigeri - Friday September 23, 2016
- Kanu in Education: Can I get a list of school fees for private secondary schools in Lagos state - Thursday September 22, 2016
- Edet in Tradition: Do people get beheaded when a Yoruba Oba dies - Tuesday September 20, 2016
- Femi in Politics: Will Nigerians vote for APC again in 2017 - Monday September 19, 2016
- Femi in Anything: What are the disadvantages of saving money in a Nigerian bank - Monday September 19, 2016
- Femi in Anything: What are the advantages of saving money in a Nigerian bank - Monday September 19, 2016
- Gbenga in Finance: What can I do to make money before Christmas - Monday September 19, 2016
- Abaka in Finance: Will the N500 Nigerian Naira exchange for 1 US dollar - Saturday September 17, 2016
- Emeka in Anything: Why did Nigerians replace Goodluck with Buhari - Saturday September 17, 2016