Can I get rid of my tribal marks?AJUJU
Home | Health | ( 1 ) | Subscribe | Post an answer Asked by Janet on Saturday July 23, 2011 12:56:39:
I need to know if there is a way to remove tribal marks from my face, I have them on my side
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by James on Saturday July 23, 2011 at 13:6:20: Micro-dermabrasion is the latest way to remove scars like tribal marks from your skin. I think it is possible and you don't have to go through any knife surgery to get your marks removed. It normally involves using crystals in brushing against that spot for a number of times and sessions. You should start seeing results in a few weeks.
You may also try using the home made option for dermabrasion. Something like a clay bath or use sponge to rub against that part frequently and use Vitamin E on your skin afterwards to promote healing.
The focus is to remove old skin cells in order to encourage the growth of new skin cells. You tribal marked skin naturally has been repairing itself over and over again over a period of time but microdermabrasion is meant to help your skin do it better and faster so that scars at least diminish, over a period of time.
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Anna on Saturday February 11, 2012 at 19:38:13: I too have tribal marks on d sides of my face...I really don't want them. Am a halfcast who ??is very fair and this makes me so shy that I never look up wherever I go...will this treatment work and I hope it won't worsen matters
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Judith on Saturday June 9, 2012 at 11:49:44: What does micro-dermabrasion entails.i.e is a cream one can buy? Or what?
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Felix on Saturday June 9, 2012 at 11:49:44: Microdermabrasion is a process of removing old skin cells in order to allow new ones to grow. Some skin doctors offer that service and there are also some DIY tools available for home use.
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Lydia on Monday May 26, 2014 at 15:29:39: My Tribal Marks Are Nt Much Jst 2 But I Dnt Lyk Them.
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Abubakar Sadiq abdulkareem on Thursday May 29, 2014 at 12:4:35: I really like the use of vitamin E and the Microdermabrasion method. My question is hw do I get it and how much does it cost.
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Samuel ezeigwe on Friday October 3, 2014 at 21:48:24: Pls where can i buy dat cream at onitsha
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by MERCY on Tuesday December 16, 2014 at 8:47:58: WHERE CAN I BUY IT PLS MAY U PEOPLE .(MICRODERMABRASION)
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Rita on Friday December 26, 2014 at 9:32:4: what is the name of the cream to remove tribal mark
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Patience on Wednesday April 8, 2015 at 10:43:40: I have marks on d 2 sideof cheek I wanna get rid of dem buy use in of d cream? Does d. Cream have any infect.tanks waitin 4 ur reply
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Oyetola Adewale on Friday April 24, 2015 at 13:48:51: Am very intelligent people like me,but am shy becus of my 2 tribal marks. Pls can anyone tell me where I can get d cream.? Pls email me to safe life. Thanks.
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Sleem... on Tuesday October 6, 2015 at 9:35:33: You can get it on amazon.. Including the kits
Post your Answer Required fields are Name and Answer.
- Asanwa in Health: How do Nigerians get rid of their pimples - Monday June 20, 2016
- Harry in Anything: Why does Fuel scarcity happen in Nigeria - Saturday June 18, 2016
- Godwin in Politics: Will you vote for Buhari or APC again - Saturday June 18, 2016
- Steve in Anything: Are they gay people in Nigeria - Saturday June 18, 2016
- Lotanna in Politics: Can an Nnewi man become governor of Anambra state - Saturday June 18, 2016
- Femi in Food and cooking: Where can I buy fresh bread in Surulere Lagos - Saturday June 18, 2016
- Fabian in Jobs: How much should I pay an electrician for a generator wiring job - Friday June 17, 2016
- Emeka in Jobs: How much does it cost to hire a plumber in Nigeria - Friday June 17, 2016
- Onyeka in Religion and spirituality: Is it right for a Nigerian Muslim to kill a Christian in the name of Allah - Friday June 17, 2016
- Isioma in Shopping: What is KongaPay - Wednesday June 15, 2016
- Anayo in People: Is Buhari dead - Tuesday June 14, 2016
- Gbenga in Finance: How much is my paye tax if I make N50000 Naira per month - Sunday June 12, 2016