Can I get rid of my tribal marks?AJUJU
Home | Health | ( 1 ) | Subscribe | Post an answer Asked by Janet on Saturday July 23, 2011 12:56:39:
I need to know if there is a way to remove tribal marks from my face, I have them on my side
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by James on Saturday July 23, 2011 at 13:6:20: Micro-dermabrasion is the latest way to remove scars like tribal marks from your skin. I think it is possible and you don't have to go through any knife surgery to get your marks removed. It normally involves using crystals in brushing against that spot for a number of times and sessions. You should start seeing results in a few weeks.
You may also try using the home made option for dermabrasion. Something like a clay bath or use sponge to rub against that part frequently and use Vitamin E on your skin afterwards to promote healing.
The focus is to remove old skin cells in order to encourage the growth of new skin cells. You tribal marked skin naturally has been repairing itself over and over again over a period of time but microdermabrasion is meant to help your skin do it better and faster so that scars at least diminish, over a period of time.
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Anna on Saturday February 11, 2012 at 19:38:13: I too have tribal marks on d sides of my face...I really don't want them. Am a halfcast who ??is very fair and this makes me so shy that I never look up wherever I go...will this treatment work and I hope it won't worsen matters
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Judith on Saturday June 9, 2012 at 11:49:44: What does micro-dermabrasion entails.i.e is a cream one can buy? Or what?
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Felix on Saturday June 9, 2012 at 11:49:44: Microdermabrasion is a process of removing old skin cells in order to allow new ones to grow. Some skin doctors offer that service and there are also some DIY tools available for home use.
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Lydia on Monday May 26, 2014 at 15:29:39: My Tribal Marks Are Nt Much Jst 2 But I Dnt Lyk Them.
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Abubakar Sadiq abdulkareem on Thursday May 29, 2014 at 12:4:35: I really like the use of vitamin E and the Microdermabrasion method. My question is hw do I get it and how much does it cost.
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Samuel ezeigwe on Friday October 3, 2014 at 21:48:24: Pls where can i buy dat cream at onitsha
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by MERCY on Tuesday December 16, 2014 at 8:47:58: WHERE CAN I BUY IT PLS MAY U PEOPLE .(MICRODERMABRASION)
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Rita on Friday December 26, 2014 at 9:32:4: what is the name of the cream to remove tribal mark
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Patience on Wednesday April 8, 2015 at 10:43:40: I have marks on d 2 sideof cheek I wanna get rid of dem buy use in of d cream? Does d. Cream have any infect.tanks waitin 4 ur reply
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Oyetola Adewale on Friday April 24, 2015 at 13:48:51: Am very intelligent people like me,but am shy becus of my 2 tribal marks. Pls can anyone tell me where I can get d cream.? Pls email me to safe life. Thanks.
Re: Can I get rid of my tribal marks Reply by Sleem... on Tuesday October 6, 2015 at 9:35:33: You can get it on amazon.. Including the kits
Post your Answer Required fields are Name and Answer.
- Doyin in Religion and spirituality: What do Nigerian Christians do on Sundays - Tuesday March 15, 2016
- Felix in Food and cooking: How can I preserve my plantain chips - Thursday March 10, 2016
- Festus in Science and technology: What is the most silent small generator in Nigeria - Tuesday March 8, 2016
- Desmond in Anything: Why do they call Nigeria a zoo - Monday March 7, 2016
- Desmond in Anything: How much does a helicopter ride cost in Lagos Nigeria - Thursday March 3, 2016
- Donatus in Science and technology: How is Solar energy used in Nigeria - Wednesday March 2, 2016
- Agu in History: Who was the best President in the history of Nigeria - Friday February 26, 2016
- Isioma in Politics: Will Donald Trump become the next President of USA - Wednesday February 24, 2016
- Desmond in Politics: Why do Nigerian presidents find it hard to leave office - Wednesday February 24, 2016
- Desmond in People: Why do Nigerian men grow pot bellies - Wednesday February 24, 2016
- Felix in Anything: How do Nigerians stay cool during the dry season - Wednesday February 24, 2016
- Felix in Finance: Can I open a bank account in Nigeria without an ID card - Wednesday February 24, 2016